Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beanie Blogs #1: A (not so) Formal Introduction.

HELLO THERE!

I would formally introduce myself, but there's a little bar thingy on the side where I say who i am and stuff, and to be quite honest you probably already know me if reading this.

So this blog will be a sort of "journal/diary" blog, with maybe a couple of recipes or something. Or and "Esh's thoughts" sorta blog.

Today is COLD. YES. COOOOLD!
WIIIIIIIIIIN! I'M SO EXCTIED BECAUSE AUTUMN IS ON IT'S WAY AND I GET TO WEAR MY NEW SNOOD, SLIPPERS AND HAT AND DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE AND BE ALL COSY AND WATCH BRIDGET JONES AND SERENDIPITY (I watched that a couple of days ago... Teheh) AND AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
BUT, it says on Sunday it might be twenty four degrees (celcius) :'( i told mum and dad that this morning and they just chuckled and said, "How did we get such a quirky girl?" (I measure out the soya milk to put on my weetabix and put it on in layers - otherwise the Weetabix is either too dry or too soggy! It's scientific, really :D) but anywho, I'll just pretend it's always freezing, like it is now! :D

Mum and I are going to this really cute little place where there are little gift shops and a little cool cafe and everything's all organic-y and stuff (i think so, anyway) so that'll be fun, I think the cafe does nice soup....

This is what's easier about writing in a blog rather than a journal - I pretty much write everything that's in my head (pretty much) and because I can type pretty fast, the thoughts in my head don't fade away when I get to them... Does that make any sense?

In the left corner, we have YOUTUBE! In the centre, we have BLOGGER! Annnnnd in this right corner, we haaaaave.... TUMBLR! I'm sorry, it's just i've got my three favourite websites up on tabs. I'm such a nerd.


Okay, talk to you later! Ta-ta!

P.S. Sorry if any of these aren't interesting but I don't think i'll try to make them interesting I think i'll just write them and then if anyone wants to read, go ahead! :D

4 comments:

  1. hay esh! i just made a new blog its called ellieisanowl.blogpose.com your blog is way better than mine! lol sorry if it looks like ive copied you a little bit its just i think making it a diary/joulnal is such a good idea! ive mentioned u in it! love from ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean blogpost not pose! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to find your Blog.
    I like OWLS too. I once had 3-Burrowing Owls as mascots. They enjoyed eating dry dog food softened in water. :)

    ReplyDelete