Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Goals.

Hello! Considering I spend 85% of the time on food blogs (pretty much), I really should blog more.
I've seen quite a few people do these goal blogposts - I think they're good because its like a bucket list, but a monthly bucket list, it should help me get things done as I know I have a deadline.
Before I start may I just say how much I LOVE November?! October, November and December are my faves ^_^

Okay, heeeeere we go!
1. Learn all my lines for Beauty and the Beast: I know it's sort of terrible, but I'm still not 100% sure of them. We perform at the beginning of December so I need to get a wriggle on!

2. Learn some of the lines for Rom&Jule. I've had a lot of drama for this play (well, it IS a dramatic play isn't it? ;) ) but basically I am doing the first half as Juliet and then my friend is going to take over (though it has still turned out that I have about a bazillion lines... Emmdxhjbfrjbckehvxei). It's going to take a while learning all the flipping lines, and the performance is in February. I also think its easier acting when you know your lines :)

3. Gain weight. This is a bit of a weird goal, but it's sort of essential. I am classed as "underweight", and it would make me a lot happier if I weighed more, to make me feel stronger and shizz. I know lots of people would say its silly how I'm concerned about this because I'm not that old; but I need to make sure I grow knowing I'm strong and healthy. I got this new app which tells me how many calories to eat and stuff (though I don't count calories (if you do; be careful because you can get obsessed by it), its good knowing how MUCH you should eat) so, hopefully by the end of this month I'll be in the healthy weight category!

4. Walk the dogs more. I loveeeee the winter (winter's come nice and early this year :D) and I'd just love to walk my doggies more - my dad does it everyday but on the weekends I'd like to. I'd ideally like to go jogging but I don't really want to on my own, and I don't think any of my friends who live in my village are interested but we'll see!

And that's it! I started listening to christmas music today ^_^ 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY, GUYS!

Talk to you later! :)

Esh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment