Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Two Things (and an extra thing)

A short post today, I have two things mostly on my mind:

1. DILEMMA
On Sunday, my mum and I have planned to go to this craft fair which I'm really excited about, but there's also this Christmas lights thing on at 5... Wait, maybe this isn't a dilemma? I was thinking about asking my friends at school if they were going to the lights ceremony... Okay sorry just had to sort my thoughts out...

2. CHRISTMAS FILMS
YES. That's right. I watched Love Actually back in October (I still can't believe it's November! Eek so exciting I loooove the holiday season!!!) and On Monday night we watched White Christmas (which is brilliant) and last night I watched Elf. I'm in the spirit, I guess you could say ;) but there is this film I've heard lots about on blogs but NEVER seen - it's called Eloise at Christmastime; I think I'll watch that soon... But I might leave some films until December ^_^

Oh, and I have a third thing.
3. CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST.

I read Molly's holiday bucket list and I think I'm going to copy it, it's so jolly! Okay that is all.

Esh
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment