Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Beanie Blogs #19: Vegan Macaroni Cheese, Halloween and School Stuff!

HEY!

How's it going?

I haven't talked to you in a while.. Sorry!

So today I had my super yummy scrumalicious porridge topped with warm banana broken up and muesli, with a sprinkle of brown sugar, and then went to school (well after getting ready and driving there, etc)! Today was fun but our English teacher wasn't in so we had some other teachers sort of, "supervising" the class so we READ. For one hour and twenty minutes in total we READ.
Drama was fun ^_^ then after school, as i finished at 3:15 (I think) mum picked me up and we went to Costa (I had a soy gingerbread latte ^_^ yummy yummy).

I'm currently in my cool cute CHRISTMASSY PJ's drinking some chai tea (=story of my life).

What else should i tell you... I tell my mum and dad pretty much EVERYTHING from school and it probably wouldn't be very interesting on a blog so i'll skip past that. Tomorrow we're going up to some place because my brother's looking at universities -.- But on Sunday we're going somewhere more exciting and mum and I are gonna go to this REALLY CUTE looking teahouse! I'll most likely vlog, and take some picehs so I can do a little review on here ^_^

As it's Friday, i'm cooking dindins tonight (we have a little schedule for cooking nights that mum made :D That's what happens when you have a daughter who LOVES cooking, and a son who is rubbish at cooking but has to learn - yes, I am kind to my brother.) - I'm going to make this.
My dad and brother are probably going to be really scared; whenever I (or my mum) buy cool new vegan foods, they always shrivel their faces up into disgust (I don't think my brother can still get his head around one of my favourite foods; chocolate covered rice cakes). Because of my new veganism, I feel like my dad likes butter and cream and all those unhealthy dairy (dairy is healthy, but double cream and butter aren't fab) foods EVEN MORE. If we make apple pie or something, he just CHUCKS on the double cream.
But anywho, i won't tell them it's made with cashews ;) OR I'll wait until they say "YUM!" (they better) and then I'll say "BOOM. NO CHEESE. NOT EVEN VEGAN CHEESE. JUST CASHEWS AND OTHER YUMMY THINGS!"

In other news:
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER-Y NESS ASDFGHJKL AND I FEEL SO COZY AND WARM AND EEEEEE AND I'M ACTUALLY PRETTY EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN (because I bought cute halloween earrings and it gives me an excuse to make pumpkin pie ;) ) AND YES. THE FESTIVENESS.

Sorry I keep on hopping from one subject to another and then back again, but yesterday at school we had this cute little event where you got put into a group with some people from other years, and you had to go around the school doing little activies - it was actually really fun! I was put with a boy from my year, who i don't really like (but seeing as part of my school may read this, i won't include names), a sweet year 5 girl and a CAYOOOOT year 1 girl! And today after lunch when we went outside to talk and play and shizz, I saw her and she ran over waving and said "HI ERIN!" - so sweeeet!

I really want everyone to call me Esh - i've been to my school OVER a month now and I STILL haven't said to everyone, "Oi. Esh is the name." Because... Oh I don't know! Maybe I'll have to come to terms with my name. Don't get me wrong, i love the name Erin but a nickname is just nicer for your friends to call you, it sounds so much more casual! But my mum and dad picked a name that can't be shortened (unless i wanted to be called "Er" or "Rin" or "E") so it'll be harder to "catch on" - but the name Esh isn't something i just made up; my mum, dad, brother and close friends have been calling me it since a baby! I love it when i go around M and J's and everyone calls me "Esh" or "EshBee" Teheh :D

Anyway, I will shut up about school, food and my name, and leave you and love you! Or is it the other way around... Hmmm... Who knows?!

Esh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment