Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crafty Things.

This Christmas season, I'm going all out homemade; homeade gifts are decorations are always prettier!
Okay, i'm inspired. It's happened.
Kirsty's Homemade Christmas - it's never too early for Christmas programmes.
I have quite a few recipes for Crimbo, but not many crafty ideas! This programme makes me so inspired to just get up and CRAFT IT OUT.

I loooove textiles and crafts. I remember my art teacher said to me as i was leaving to go to school, "You'll do well, you really have any eye for textiles." (something along those lines :D) - my dad's job is centered around textiles, I just love it! But I'll be inspired to do arts and crafts, and then just forget about it for a while, which sucks! So I'm going to try and make the most out of it.

About a month ago, my mum and I decorated (decorating is my favourite part of crafts :)) some frames so they turned into button frames! They were for a present, and they were sooo pretty! So rustique but so much more special than shop bought.
I also used to make necklaces and bracelets, and cards. I'm gonna start the festive season early; I'm going to make some Christmas cards! It's good to have a headstart and be prepared for December, right?

Yeah, so this post is probably just for me to look back on and try and get inspired to craft again - talk (or should I say, type?) soon!

Esh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment