Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beanie Blogs #12: Sushi, Homework and Silly Girls

HELLO! I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while... BUT I'M HERE NOW!

So, the end of the weekend *sigh* - this weekend was fun. Yesterday we had a dinner party with the neighbours and slaved away in the kitchen for hours (if it wasn't hours, it felt like quite a long time.. Dinner party's are stressful!) making sushi and noodle soup and mum made this really yummy noodle coleslaw thing and these amazing yummy veggie wontons ^_^ then for dessert we had this rather dodgy steam red bean pudding thing - not my cup of tea, but it's good to try new things!
Today I went out to town with Maddie and Josie as it's their biiiirrrfffddaaayyy! We went to Pizza Express (I got one of their HOLE-Y* leggria pizzas without cheese  - supper nommy!) and then did a bit of shopping (I bought Twilight bath bomb from Lush and a pair of owl earrings that I slightly regret'd buying from Accessorize), and hooome!
I've been doing my homework -.- fuuun. For my English homework I had to do the beginning of a horror story which sounds easy but because i frikkin' left it (I REALLY need to do my homework straight away!!!) I found it really hard, but I've done it and mum thinks it's so good so hopefully the teacher will too! For French I had to, I don't know, translate something or rather (mum helped me ^_^).
I've been REALLY dramatic recently. I mean, I am an incredibly dramatic person but I keep on getting angry or cry-y or stressy and whenever someone points it out I feel even MORE angry, gosh such a typical girl :D

Anywho, I'm gonna pop off now and ask when dindins is ready - tataaa!

Esh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment