Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

WIAW - no... What I've Been Eating (on Friday...)

Hello! I want to start doing WIAW's, but it's Friday... And i'm not very good at taking pictures of ALL my meals...
SO, instead you're getting a WIAF, with just a few pictures dotted around - next Wednesday I'll try and do a better post!

 As I came home from school, I really wasn't in the mood for a granola bar (which is my usual after-school snack to keep my sugar levels up ;D) because my sweet tooth has just RUN AWAY! So I had this, a chai tea with soya milk and alpro raspberry yogurt with a sprinkle of muesli (the yogurt was a bit sweet too though!)
 On Wednesday, it's Chinese night so dad cooked up a yummy stir fry - i ate mine before taking a picture so i took a picture of the leftovers in the wok :D
 After dinner I had a yummy chai tea latte ^_^ nom nom...

 Dorset Cereals Gingerbread porridge (HOW COOL AHH SO YUMMY NOMMM) and a chai tea!
 This is what I had for breakfast today - gingerbread porridge with an apple cut on top!
Yesterday I had a yummy salad and a piece of bread for lunch - mum and dad weren't too happy though, they said it wasn't enough for lunch but it was yummy! Excuse the terrible pictures, these two were taken on my mac...

 We went to Costa after school yesterday and I got a YUMMY gingerbread latte with soy milk! SO FESTIVE!

Hope you enjoyed this rubbish-y what i've been eating post!

Esh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment